The online conference will be organized around the following tracks:
- Combining multiple sources of data & Interface design
- Measurement error in surveys
- Innovations in surveys: methods and new data sources
- Reducing Total Survey Error & Response
- Surveys in the Covid-19 pandemic
Each ESRA2021 track will be accessible via an online conference platform and consist of live talks and Q&A with the presenters during the last 15 minutes of each session. Presentation slides will be made available as permitted by the presenters. Registered participants will have access to all tracks.
Keynote plenary sessions and podcasts will enrich the program.
Each session will consist of two parts: 1) talks, and 2) a live Q&A with the presenters during the last 15 minutes of each session.
The registration closes on June 11th.