The fourth Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA) was held in Lausanne, Switzerland, from the 18th to the 22nd of July, 2011.
Pictures of the conference can be found here.
The complete conference programme book can be downloaded here (large pdf).
Videos of the two keynote addresses can be viewed here
1. Professor Chris Skinner "Analysis of Complex Survey Data"
2. Professor Roger Tourangeau "The Bad and the Beautiful: Measurement Error in Web Surveys"
- Patrick Sturgis, University of Southampton: conference chair
- Eldad Davidov, University of Zurich: conference vice-chair
- Marieke Voorpostel, FORS: local organizer
- Kathrin Kissau, FORS: local organizer
The organising team can be contacted at the conference email address: email@example.com
ESRA 2011 was organized by FORS the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences at the University of Lausanne.
FORS is a national centre of expertise in the social sciences and was established in 2008. It collaborates with researchers and research institutes in the social sciences in Switzerland and internationally. Its primary activities consist of:
- production of survey data, including national and international surveys;
- dissemination of data for use in secondary analysis;
- research in empirical social sciences, with focus on survey methodology;
- consulting services for researchers in Switzerland and abroad.