ESRA News Archive
Out now! SRM Summer Issue
It is here! The latest issue of Survey Research Methods (SRM). Articles include:
- Designing Better Questions for Complex Concepts with Reflective Indicators Willem Saris and Irmtraud Gallhofer
- Automatic Coding of Open-ended Questions into Multiple Classes: Whether and How to Use Double Coded Data by Zhoushanyue He, and Matthias Schonlau
- Response Patterns in a Multi-day Diary Survey: Implications for Adaptive Survey Design by Mengyao Hu, Edmundo Roberto Melipillán, Brady T. West, John A. Kirlin, and Ilse Paniagua.
- The More Similar, the Better? How (Mis)Match Between Respondents and Interviewers Affects Item Nonresponse and Data Quality in Survey Situations by Felix Bittmann.
- Memory Effects in Repeated Survey Questions: Reviving the Empirical Investigation of the Independent Measurements Assumption Hannah Schwarz, Melanie Revilla, and Wiebke Weber
Full articles can be accessed on the SRM webpage.