ESRA News Archive
CfP: SRM Special Issue on Covid-19
Survey Research Methods (SRM) has just published a call for papers for a Covid-19 related issue "Research Methods in the Corona-Crisis". SRM seeks short papers that
1. comment on recent endeavours to provide evidence about the nature of the epidemiological events, and the societal consequences of the non-pharmacological interventions (NPIs),
2. propose research designs for the study of or topics related to the Corona-Crisis,
3. discuss the consequences of the NPIs for ongoing survey projects,
4. disclose the methods used for actual research done on the Corona crisis, or
5. discuss ethical questions of Corona-related research.
The issue is special in terms of the topic but also in terms of the delivery time and the peer-review procedures with much shorter deadlines. All details can be found on the SRM webpage.